In order to be able to print from Internet Explorer, you must disable Protected Mode in Internet Explorer.
1) Open “Tools” in Internet Explorer.
3) Click on the “Security” tab
4) Uncheck “Enable Protected Mode”
5) Click OK and then exit Internet Explorer
6) Reopen Internet Explorer and print your selection
If this method does not work, try opening Internet Explorer as an administrator so that you have permission to print:
1) Open the “Start” menu and find Internet Explorer.
2) Right click on Internet Explorer and select “Run as Administrator.” You may or may not be prompted to fill in the administrator credentials.
3) Open Internet Explorer again and try to print preview the page and then print
seek our experts help
If the issue is still not fixed, it can be a very critical problem with your computer affecting your personal data and the Windows Operating System. You will have to chat with our Experts or you can check with your local technician to get the problems fixed with very high priority.