1. Run Family Safety in a Windows account with administrator privileges. If it's your first time running Family Safety, you will need to log in using your Microsoft Account.
2. After logging in, select the standard Windows account you would like to monitor as a child by ticking the checkbox at the right side of the account name and then click Next after.
3. At the right side, you will see Family Safety members with a drop list option underneath. Click the drop list and then select Add name of the standard account.
4. Click Save. Wait until the setup is done.
5. Once done, you should see the account name under Monitored Windows accounts.
If you still have trouble,
There could be various reasons for which system is not able to repair.
We need to check the policies and registry settings and exceptions and firewall settings and other kind of settings.
For a quick solution seek an expert's help from the following chat link.
If the issue is still not fixed, it can be a very critical problem with your computer affecting your personal data and the Windows Operating System. You will have to chat with our Experts or you can check with your local technician to get the problems fixed with very high priority.