ERROR CODE 30088-4 while installing Office 365
Sign in to your account page. Be sure to use the same Microsoft account you used to set up your subscription.
In the Share your subscription benefits section, click Add user.
On the Office page, select a Language, and then click Install.
1. Click Start.
2. now click on Control Panel.
3. then click programs and features.
4. Locate the item for the Office, click on it and then click change.
5. Select the repair option, and then Continue.
6. wait for the Office Setup.
After you have completed, restart your computer and check if the error persists. Learn more
If the issue is not resolved or if you need further assistance with this issue, chat with Microsoft Certified Expert by clicking on the link: http://chat.microsoftsupport.us/ and chat with Microsoft certified Tech. They will provide free advice.