Clean Installation of Windows 8 Using Windows 8 Installation Disc or USB Drive
Clean installation steps
Canned Statement: Let me go ahead and install Windows 8 on your computer.
Canned Statement: could you please insert the windows 8 DVD/BRD in the Drive of your computer.
1. Boot up the system with Windows 8 installation disc.
(Installation via USB drive is another alternative. However, Disc Installation is highly recommended.)
2. Select “Install now”.
3. Enter the product key in the text box, and then click “Next”.
Read and accept the Microsoft Software License Terms. Click “I accept the license terms” (required to use Windows), and then click “Next”.
4. Click “Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)”. (Note: All user data will be deleted. Please ensure you have the corresponding backups.)
5. Delete all partitions, select the unallocated space and click “Next”.
6. Windows 8 clean installation begins.
7. Personalize your preferred Windows 8 color scheme and your PC name, and then click “Next”.
8. Click “Use express settings” to automatically customize your Windows 8 settings. (Note: This step is optional. If you prefer your own setting, click “Customize” instead.)
9. Click the text box below. Enter your Microsoft email account, and then click “Next”. (Note: This step is optional. If you prefer signing in without your Microsoft account, click “Sign in without a Microsoft account” instead.)
10. If "Sign in without a Microsoft account" is selected, click the way you prefer for signing in, either with your Microsoft account or Local account.
11. Click the text box below. Enter your user name, password and password hint with the keyboard, and then click “Finish”.
12. Your setup is completed. Please wait a while before Windows starts up.
After the installation is complete get the customer connected through LMI and install all the drivers and application which are required for the customer
For more information visit www.microsoftlivesupport.com